There are apprenticeship opportunities in a wide range of clinical and non-clinical roles in local health and care services.
The NHS and other local care services offer great career opportunities, which can include:
- Excellent job security
- A good pension scheme
- Being part of a committed team
- Working locally.
In health and care services, no two days are the same.
Our staff tell us:
- They are proud to make a real difference every day
- They are challenged to grow and develop – both professionally and personally
- They learn unique skills in a rewarding career.
You need English and Maths qualifications to begin many vocational courses, so getting the certificates may be your first step towards a better job and future career progression.
To take your career to the next level, you might be looking to:
- Improve your English and/or Maths skills
- Get the certificates you missed out on earlier in life.
Or you might want to:
- Feel more confident in social situations
- Help your children more effectively with their schoolwork
- Pass basic qualifications as the route to further study.
Whatever your reason, the journey to confidence and qualifications in English and Maths starts here.